domingo, 23 de septiembre de 2018

Second Conditional

SECOND CONDITIONAL


The "type 2 conditional" is used to refer to a time that can be now or at any time and to a situation that is not real. These prayers do not allude to facts. The conditional type 2 is used to refer to a hypothetical condition and its probable outcome. In these sentences, the "if" proposition adopts the "simple past" and the main clause the "present conditional".




STRUCTURE OF 2nd CONDITIONAL:




EXAMPLES:










EXERCISES:

1) If I   (be) you, I   (get) a new job.

2) If we   (not/be) friends, I   (be) angry with you.

3) If I  (have) enough money, I   (buy) a big house.

4) If she   (not/be) always so late, she   (be) promoted.

5) If we  (win) the lottery, we   (travel) the world.

6) If you  (have) a better job, we  (be) able to buy a new car.

7) If I  (speak) perfect English, I  (have) a good job.

8) If we   (live) in Mexico, I   (speak) Spanish.

9) If she   (pass) the exam, she  (be) able to enter university.

10) She   (be) happier if she  (have) more friends.






















No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Welcome to my blog!